Sunday, April 5, 2020

Sharing My Sole

Friday

- Eight slices of summer sausage, four slices of cheddar cheese, two hard-boiled eggs.
- Smoked almonds, banana, three slices of ham, two mozzarella sticks
- Large helping of ham and bean soup










Saturday

- Three pieces of bacon, three eggs (fried)
- Smoked almonds, three slices of ham, two mozzarella sticks
- Stuffed sole (Sole, scallops and other stuff*), lettuce, cheddar cheese, hard-boiled egg, small amount of ranch dressing

*probably full of carbs

My wife asked if she could have one of the stuffed soles.  I told her that I would always share my sole with her.  I thought it was funny.







Sunday

- Two smoked sausages, three soft-boiled eggs
- Smoked almonds, banana, one piece of ham, one slice of American cheese
- Blackened chicken, carrots, ranch dressing

No comments:

Post a Comment